Fresh Medical Aesthetics is handling the COVID-19 emergency with exceeding caution as we finally move into our reopening. During your next visit, you will notice several new procedures in place throughout your appointment in order to keep our staff and clients safe and healthy. We ask that you join us in stopping the spread of infection and keeping each other safe!
Sanitation & Social Distancing
Our new procedures follow the standards & requirements provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). Here’s what you can expect when you come back to Fresh Medical Aesthetics!
- We will be booking more time in between every appointment in order to disinfect the entire office, including touch surfaces, in between each client’s visit.
- Patients are asked to avoid bringing family & friends and come to their appointment alone. Patients will check in over the phone from their vehicle and the Fresh team will inform you when we are ready to take you for your appointment, eliminating the waiting room step of your visit.
- A handwashing & temperature check station is in place at the door.
- Masks are required upon office entry. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- A barrier is in place to separate the receptionist’s desk from clients.
- Medical staff will be in full PPE including gloves and face shields.
When to Reschedule
We ask that you do not come in for your appointment if you have experienced the following in the last two weeks:
- Cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Known exposure to a COVID-19 positive person
- Recent foreign travel
The team at Fresh can’t wait to see your faces again and get you glowing! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions, and if you haven’t yet, give us a call to book now! 774-454-4934