What Is IPL?
IPL (intense pulsed light) photofacials are a way to rejuvenate your skin using our Clareon laser device. IPL treatments treat brown spots/sun spots, hyperpigmentation in the face, neck, chest, and hands, redness from rosacea, and they also help to eliminate or remove spider veins (telangiectasias). IPL can improve skin tone & texture, helping you look years younger.
How IPL Treatment Works
IPL lasers use light energy to target pigment in your skin. When the intense pulsed light targets the pigment, it will help your body to remove hyperpigmentation. Your body will then remove the damaged pigmented cells naturally. IPL will result in more even skin tone!
Benefits of IPL
- IPL is one of the best ways to treat hyperpigmentation & sun damage. It will help your skin generate more natural collagen. Collagen is an important protein found in skin and nails to help maintain their youthful glow.
- IPL helps diminish visible spider veins and capillaries on your face (aka telangiectasias). The intense pulse light is attracted to the red blood cells, helping to eliminate them.
- IPL can prevent premature skin aging. Studies have shown that getting 2-3 photofacials per year can positively alter the genes of dermal cells which will leave you with more youthful skin in the long run.
- IPL is quick and easy and takes 20 minutes or less for your treatment
- IPL requires minimal downtime. After your treatment you can return to your busy life.