Benefits of Vitamin Injections
Vitamin injections carry benefits that will impact your mind & body function, both immediately and long term. Each vitamin has different properties that will enhance brain & muscle function. At your free consultation, the medical aesthetics experts at Fresh Medical Aesthetics will discuss your individual needs and determine which package fits you best.
The Tri-Immune boost injection is a triple defense immunity formula that consists of potent antioxidants and an essential mineral that assists in supporting the body’s immune response. The blend in this injection includes:
- Glutathione: an amino acid essential to immune defense
- Zinc Sulfate: an essential mineral that contributes to immune defense and the development and function of many immune processes
- Ascorbic Acid: AKA Vitamin C – a strong antioxidant that contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions
- Maintains muscle tone
- Aids in the function of the nervous system & liver
- Maintains clear skin
- Improves eye health
- Promotes hair growth
- Improves mental health, specifically targeting symptoms of anxiety & depression
MIC (Methionine, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate) Amino Acids
- Eliminates heavy metals from the body
- Aids in building lean muscle & emulsification of fat
- Reduces cholesterol build up
- Reduces symptoms of depression & anxiety
- Helps regulate insulin & blood sugar, reducing cravings
- Controls appetite & increases lean muscle mass
- Helps convert glucose to energy instead of storing as fat
- Balances good & bad cholesterols
L-Carnitine Amino Acid
- Decreases cravings, helps with weight loss
- Boosts brain cell energy & increases mental skills
- Helps with heart disease & diabetes
- Decreases signs of depression
What to Expect
- Consultation – Your first step is a free consultation, where our medical aesthetics experts will work with you to determine what your desired result is from vitamin injections, what procedure will best achieve this, & fully address any questions or concerns you have.
- The vitamin injection takes under one minute.
- Anesthesia is not necessary with vitamin injections. Pain or discomfort with this procedure is typically minimal & brief.
- The vitamin booster syringe is injected directly into muscle tissue.
- Vitamin booster injections require no downtime since they are minimally invasive.
- The benefits from vitamin injections have been reported to take effect within days following the injection, and continue with consistent treatments.
- Patients may come in weekly bi-weekly, monthly, or as needed to maintain their vitamin levels.