Chemical peels are some of the most influential and financially feasible skin care treatments, and understanding the science behind them allows skin care professionals to most effectively manage, market, and take advantage of this powerful, lucrative tool. Your skin is subject to wear and tear and absorption of chemical pollutants. This is where chemical peels work their magic.
What to Expect
Chemical peels have changed drastically since they first rose in the ’90s. These treatments no longer leave you with raw skin & dramatic peeling – rather a brief recovery process. The skin is ultimately left renewed & glowing.
Here is what to expect with a medical-grade chemical peel by our team in Plymouth, MA:
- The sessions will begin with a consultation to determine your needs and desired outcomes.
- The procedure consists of a mixture of chemicals working to lift away dead & damaged skin cells on the skin’s surface, then stimulate the existing partitions to regenerate and produce more collagen.
- The recovery lasts 3-5 days, during which you can expect minor redness and peeling.
Why Choose a Medical-Grade Chemical Peel?
Medical-grade chemical peels are well-researched and have proven benefits for all skin types. Whether you are struggling with acne-scarred skin or hyperpigmentation, or even if you are showing unwanted signs of age, a chemical peel is the transformation that you need.
The Benefits of Chemical Peels:
- Chemical peels can improve overall skin tone by lightening the appearance of acne scars & hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peels can soften the appearance of unwanted fine lines and wrinkles.
- Chemical peels can reduce undereye circles by eliminating the build-up of pigment.
- Chemical peels can remove the layer of dead skin & reveal a brighter, more hydrated layer.
- Chemical peels help your skin more effectively soak up regular skincare products, including lotions and serums.
- Chemical peels result in new, smoother skin texture, allowing for more even makeup application.
Chemical Peels at Fresh Medical Aesthetics
Fresh Medical Aesthetics in Plymouth, MA, provides a variety of chemical peels to nearby residents. Whether you are looking to reduce wrinkles, struggling with acne, or looking for overall facial balance, our estheticians will analyze your needs and help you find the perfect chemical peel. Are you ready to schedule a chemical peel or another one of our medical aesthetics treatments? Get in touch with our team today.